To our valued customers;
The Provincial Government recently announced that retail stores are able to open to the public under strict public health measures. We’re pleased to announce we’re re-opening on Monday, June 1st, with our business operations following the new guidelines:
Our Motorcycle Sales, Parts, and MotorClothes departments will open to the public June 1 with the following hours:
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 4pm
Sunday 11am - 3pm
To ensure the health and safety of all our staff, customers and the community, the following protocols will be in effect June 1:
- A maximum of 8 customers will be allowed in the store at one time.
- All visitors will be required to sanitize hands upon entry, and will be provided masks and gloves upon entry (optional for use, except in MotorClothes where gloves will be required to handle clothing)
- Signs and floor markings in the dealership will indicate one-way traffic flow and 2 metre distancing
- Our washrooms, change rooms, and lounge will remain closed at this time
- All bikes and surfaces in the dealership will be sanitized before and after customer use (bikes, counters, debit machines) and the dealership sanitized nightly
- We will not be accepting cash - payment can be made by debit, credit, and gift card
- All MotorClothes sales are final (no returns or exchanges at this time)
Our Parts and MotorClothes departments will still be offering pre-order and curbside pickup to make sure you can shop in a manner easiest for you. Orders must be made in advance by phone, email or website and you’ll be contacted when your order is ready to pick-up. Our Buy From Home Motorcycle Sales program will still be in effect for those who want to take advantage of it.
Our Service Department will continue to operate by appointment only (Monday - Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 9am-4pm), and maintain a minimal contact policy (no walk-ins). Bikes can be dropped off outside of the dealership for appointments between 4-6pm the day before, or 9-10am the day of. For more information or to book your appointment, please call 519-893-0493 ext. 2.
We thank you for your help in keeping our community safe - we are all in this together!
~Erin and Brian