The Performance Bagger is all about handling and putting that power to the ground for good use. Built to ride and have a blast. Whether it's tearing up the corners, smoking the tire in 3rd gear or power wheelies this bike can do it with it’s 129 ci engine.
Outfitted with DTF Performance carbon fiber dash, fairing, front and rear fender as well as side covers which reduces the weight of this bike significantly.
Legends front and rear suspension improves stability, cornering and traction while eliminating front-end dive during aggressive braking and maneuvering. Enjoy the firm feel in high-speed sweeping turns and avoid bottoming out on large bumps or potholes.
The customizations on this bike are numerous, see some of the featured parts listed below.
- HPI billet M8 62mm throttle Body with HPI Air Cleaner
- Dark Horse Man O'War M8 Stroker crankshaft
- Fueling Race Series Camchest Kit with 521 Reaper cam
- Leading Edge 129 Billet CNC cylinders with matching 11.1 Forged pistons
- Screamin' Eagle Milwaukee-Eight Extreme CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
- HPI M8 Touring Shorty stainless exhaust
- Lyndall Brakes V-Star Wheels F+R with Lyndall Brake Rotors & Lyndall Brake Pads.
- Arlen Ness Method No Flex Fork Legs
- Hel Performance Front Radial calipers
- Slyfox Triple Clamps CNC 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Legend Axeo+2 Front end suspension, 2+
- Legend Revo ARC Remote Reservoir Rear Suspension, 2+
- Original Garage 8.5 Pullback Riser with billet gauge house and ODI Podium MX bar
- Original Garage Bagger Honeycomb Floorboards with matching brake pedal and shifter peg.
- Dakota Digital Gauge Kit
- Performance Cut Fuel Tank with custom billet Bar & Shield logo
- DTF Carbon Fiber body Kit, F+R Fenders, Side Covers and Front fairing
- Saddlemen Pro Series Performance Gripper Seat with Driver's Lumbar Rest
- Dual Baja Designs LP6 PRO LED Driving Combo Light Head Light set
- Many more accessories fitted...