- I - Inspect, and if necessary correct, clean or replace.
- L - Lubricate with specified lubricant.
- R - Replace or change.
- T - Tighten to proper torque
- A - Adjust.
- X - Perform.
AT 5,000 MILES / 8,000 KILOMETERS
- R - Change engine oil and filter.
- I - Inspect air cleaner, service as required.
- RI - Change primary chaincase lube and clean drain plug.
- I - Check and adjust rear belt.
- A - Adjust primary chain.
- I - Clutch adjustment.
- R - Change transmission lubricant and clean drain plug.
- I - Inspect brake pad linings and discs for wear.
- I - Check brake fluid reservoir levels and condition.
- I - Inspect oil lines and brake system for leaks.
- IL - Lubricate front brake hand lever, throttle control cables, clutchcontrol cables (and hand lever), and rear brake pedal bushing (if applicable).
- L - FLT models
- L - Softail models
- L- Sportster models
- AL - Springer models
- I - Check, adjust operation of enrichener, throttle control.
- I - Inspect fuel valve, lines and fittings for leaks.
- I - Check operation of all electrical equipment & switches.
- I - Check cruise control disengage switch & components.
- I - Check battery and clean connections.
- I - Change spark plugs.
- I - Check tire pressure and inspect tread.
- I - Check wheel spoke tightness.
- I - Check air suspension - pressure, operation & leakage.
- L - Lubricate hinges, latches - fuel door, tour-pak, saddlebags.
- I - Check ignition timing (XL only).
- I - Check engine idle speed.
- X - Road test.
Our skilled technicians are here to tackle any customization project for you. When it comes to quality, we use only GenuineHarley-Davidson® Motor Accessories.
Chrome Fork Assembly Installation
Genuine Motor Accessories Installation
Handlebar & Cabling Installation
Wheel Mounting & Balancing
When the factory condition isn't enough, our technicians can tune your stock motorcycle into a radical performance machine.Turn to the pros at Blackbridge Harley-Davidson!
Screamin' Eagle® Performance Parts
EFI Performance Kits
Our team has the skills and the equipment to make your bike run at top performance. Our Dyno Machine measures and analyzestorque output to calculate horsepower and supply other insights to the Dyno operator. We use that information to tune yourbike so you get optimum horsepower and maximum enjoyment. Learn more about a DynoJet.